Call Us Today 1-586-630-5857 Call Us Today 1-586-630-5857


Get In

Main Office
43260 Garfield Road
Suite 280
Clinton Township, Michigan 48038

1-586-630-5857 Phone
1-586-226-2630 FAX

Quick Contact Form


Michigan Employment Attorneys

Federal & local lawyers in Macomb County

At the Law Office of Burgess & Sharp, our attorneys understand the issues employees face in today’s workplace. Our practice focuses on Employment Law, and our employment lawyers in Macomb County fight for the rights of employees across Michigan.

Heidi Sharp is a federal attorney who represent clients in state and federal cases throughout Michigan. To learn more about our employment attorneys, see her Attorney Profile.

How an employment lawyer can help

Michigan employment laws protect employees from being discriminated against on the basis of sex or gender, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy and disability. Forms of discrimination include bias in hiring, promotion, job assignment, termination, compensation, and harassment.

Our Macomb County employment law firm has a goal to ensure that our clients receive the best representation possible and to ensure that our clients’ rights are upheld and preserved. When you choose an employment lawyer from Burgess & Sharp to represent you, you will be receiving knowledge and expertise in areas such as the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), employment discrimination, disability discrimination, sexual harrassment and hostile work environment claims.

Contact Burgess & Sharp today

If you are a victim of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, denied benefits, breach of employment contract, are in need of mediation, or are the victim of any other transgression by your employer, contact us. Our employment attorneys can help you understand your rights, gain equal treatment, and obtain compensation.

Contact the Law Office of Burgess & Sharp today if you believe your employer has violated your rights. Fill out our quick contact form to the left, or call 866-603-9717.